Mobile Accident Report feature is available in smart phones for the first time in Turkey, for the first time in the world!
Accident Reports, which were being created on paper forms since 1 April 2008, can now be created using smart phones as well.
Developed by Insurance Information and Supervision Center, the “Mobile Accident Report” feature allows the drivers to complete the accident report creation process much faster and more conveniently.
Please click on the icons below to download the application.
Mobile Accident Report Application Offers Many Advantages
No more looking for pen and paper!
Drivers who use the mobile application no longer need to carry an up-to-date accident report form and pen in their cars. All you need is a smart phone with you to create your accident report after an accident!
You don’t need to enter policy information one by one anymore!
Now you can access your policy information with a single click. You can access your policy automatically by;
• Entering the license plate number and the ID number of the registration owner,
• By retrieving this information from your profile if you saved it in your profile before,
• Or by reading the QR code on your policy
(To access information in your policy with QR code, please click here.)
Don’t bother entering vehicle information!
You don’t have to enter;
• Chassis number,
• model year.
of your vehicle. Vehicle information will be automatically retrieved together with the policy information on your screen.
Don’t worry about how to inform your Insurance Company about the accident!
After the accident, your accident report is automatically shared with your insurance company. So, use the “Mobile Accident Report” application and don’t worry about calling your insurance company and sending the report to them.
Fault Rates Available in Your Phone at all times!
Who is the party at fault in the accident? You don’t need to try to answer this question anymore. The moment the fault rate of the accident entered via the application is determined, it will be sent to your phone via SMS and you will be able to see your fault rate via this application.
Once the fault rate of the accident entered via the application is determined, it will be sent to your phone via SMS and you will be able to see your fault rate via this application.
“Mobile Accident Report” application, which brings a great deal of convenience to drivers in many aspects, will bring along many gains as well;
• Not having to carry an accident report form with you
• Saving time by instantly sharing the accident report with insurance companies
• Creating the accident report using less information
• Creating the accident report much faster
• Minimizing the errors in report creation as a result of directions provided by the application
• Decreasing the time it takes to finalize the accidents
• Instant access to policy information via QR code
• Ability to monitor the final fault rates online
Please use the contact form for your questions, recommendations and views about this application.
To access the contact form, please click here.
To access the user’s manual of the application, please click here.